The syndicate act as true Business Angels offering extensive business experience and access to networking opportunities as well as money. We care deeply about the businesses in which we invest and the following points reflect our basic investment philosophies.
- We seek to grow strong businesses over time.
- We will provide further funding rounds as appropriate provided that the business case for such investment is sound.
- We do not force early exits, preferring to work with management in the interests of all their shareholders.
- We provide significant experience in negotiating appropriate debt and grant facilities.
- We seek a two way open and honest relationship between investors and executive management.
- We require monthly accounts and other relevant information which will be reviewed and discussed with us.
- We are prepared to syndicate with other like minded investment groups and will help find new investors where relevant for future funding rounds.
- We believe in fostering the motivation of senior management and will encourage incentive options if appropriate.
Bloxx Awarded International Patents
27 Mar 2014Touch Bionics sales reach £12.3 million in 2013
Bloxx Awarded International Patents for its
Dynamic Real-Time Web Page Categorisation Software
20 Jan 2014PowerPhotonic Signs Partnership Deal in Israel
20 January 2014 – Touch Bionics, a provider of world-leading prosthetic technologies, today announced that preliminary results indicate the company achieved revenue growth of 23% in 2013 to reach £12.3m in total sales.
25 Oct 2013Touch Bionics executive receives high Scottish honour
World leader in precision laser micro-optics expands presence in new markets.
07 Oct 2013Bloxx Announces Secure Sockets Layer Intercept (SSLI) Software Development Kit for Security Solution Providers
Livingston, Scotland – October 5, 2013 – Touch Bionics, a provider of world-leading prosthetic technologies, is proud to announce that the company’s Chief Technical Officer, Hugh Gill, has been inducted into the Scottish Engineering Hall of Fame, taking his place alongside engineering pioneers such as James Watt and Thomas Telford.
28 Aug 2013
Boston, Mass., (August 27, 2013) – With an increasing level of Web traffic rapidly moving to the encrypted Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol, Bloxx is now offering its Secure Sockets Layer Intercept (SSLI) Software Development Kit (SDK) for security solution providers and security application developers seeking to add SSL traffic intercept capabilities to their Web content filtering, firewall or Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions.